Blogger Layouts

Saturday 1 September 2012

Scottish Bloggers Meetup!

On Thursday night, I went to a Scottish Bloggers Meetup in Glasgow. This was only my second social bloggers event, but whereas at the first one I was really nervous beforehand, this time I was just excited! I met up with some girlies beforehand and we all went to Kuta on Bath Street. I'd never been before but it was lovely and CHEAP haha!
 
I didn't take a single photo (I know, rubbish blogger) so I'm 'borrowing' Karris's! She organised the event and it was fab! There was a great turnout but I didn't get a chance to meet everyone so looking forward to next time!!
 
I wore a pink tutu skirt, a white blouse and black shoe boots. Wish I'd taken a pic of my outfit, but I didn't, boo. I was one of the hardcore few that stayed til the end even tho I had work the next day - hahah, not fun!
 
 Lots of lovely bloggers!
Top left: Melissa, Jen, Stacey, Gillian & me!
Bottom left: Rebekah, Gillian, Louise, Gemma & Jenn
Right: Karris, Gill & me!
 
 Left: me and Gill <3
Top right: Stacey, Gill & I
Bottom right: Paula, Lilith, Stacey, me, Gill, Gillian and Roisin
 
Top: Sami, Lisa, me and Gill - love these ladies! :)
Bottom: The last ladies standing! <3
 
Scottish bloggers are SUCH a lovely bunch! If you're looking for new blogs to read check these ladies oooout! Have you been to any blogger meetups or would you like to go?
Let me know!

~ Lauren ♥
The Cosmetics Kitten

5 comments:

  1. Glad you all had a good time! Where is your necklace from by the way?
    I might be joining you all in the future as I'm off to live in Scotland for 4 years! But I will be in Aberdeen and nowhere near Glasgow! Ahh well, haha!
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My necklace is from New Look! Sorry for the delayed reply. Aw Aberdeen is a bit of a trek but maybe if you knew in advance you could come down for a few days? =p

      ~ Lauren <3

      Delete
  2. Looks fab! I am a Glasgow based beauty blogger so this is great and has given me some new local blogs to follow :) x

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should keep an eye on Twitter for meet ups! :)

      ~ Lauren <3

      Delete
  3. you look so lovely!

    currently having a 100 follower giveaway! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me any comments/questions you have! I looove getting feedback and always reply asap. Thanks! ^_^ <3

Like This? Read Similar Stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...